Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Carnivore II : Day 7 - How can food this filling still leave a caloric deficit??

Breakfast: stuffed myself full of lamb chops fried in butter


Dinner: three eggs and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese, fried in a generous slurp of coconut oil, with parsley and rosemary added for fun (remind me not to do that again - rosemary burps suck!)


So full, and yet Spark tells me I haven't even cleared 1300 kcal today? I am actually having to fight that knowledge in the face of worries regarding metabolism, but it's certainly no surprise that most people have no trouble losing weight when they up the fat content! I definitely think my body likes eggs, although I want to cut it back to a couple once every two or three days, just to be sure.

As sated as I am, I'm already excited about beef sausages for breakfast tomorrow!

1 comment:

Reamz said...

i'm with ya on the cal thing! i measure my food alot, as I track everything on fitday just for fun, so lately i'm been measuring out about 150g beef fat/suet and 200g steak for dinner, so i get about 1800 cals a day in total (i have a small lunch of usually beef and butter)